Stained Glass Window
south side east
The Good Shepherd
The first window to be installed was donated in 1935 by the Misses Dunlop in memory of their parents, Dr John and Mrs Jane Dunlop. Their father was for many years the much loved and respected General Practitioner (Doctor) of the parish.
The window is the work of Professor Herbert Hendrie of the Edinburgh College of Art. It shows in the centre panel Christ as the Good Shepherd, a rescued lamb in his arms, while the side panels show -